Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Research Trip

I was so excited to be going to Boston for an extended weekend research trip with my husband and my parents. We had the trip all planned out, it was to end with Family History Day. Then everything changed and my parents can't go. I have decided to change things around and save my family for later to do with mom.

Now it's a race to figure out where we want to go and who we will research. I will still stop in Salem and find my 8th great grandmother, Susanna Martin's death place. Then should I go to Haverhill, NH and look for my Hogg/Church family? Maybe found them to Weare,  Deering and Orange, Vt.? Maybe go down to Plymouth learn about my husband's 8th great grandfather Edward Doty who came over on the Mayflower.
 
Which classes should I select at the Family History Day? It's so hard to decide which ones to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment